- All bench frames and upholstery applications built directly by dealerchairs.com is warranted for (1) year from final invoice date.
- Fabrics, vinyl’s, & leathers are warranted by the original manufacturer that was used for the project. Each manufacturer will vary in their own warranties and will be followed accordingly.
- Foams are warranted by the original manufacturer. Each manufacturer will vary in their own warranties and will be followed accordingly.
- Dealerchairs.com labor is not warranted and will apply.
- All non-manufactured, supplied products will follow the original manufacturer’s warranty. Each manufacturer will vary in their own warranties and will be followed accordingly.
- Dealerchairs.com assumes no responsibility for the wear of COM (Customer Owned Material) fabrics, vinyl’s, leathers, foam, or any other product submitted to dealerchairs.com for application. All COM products are applied as requested by the Purchaser and at their own risk.
- Dealerchairs.com is not responsible for products pertaining to normal wear and tear. Items including but not limited to scrapes, dents, and tears occurring due to normal or abused use. Dealerchairs.com advises that every precaution should be taken to protect your re-upholstered/upholstered products against preventable damage. If required, dealerchairs.com can provide a maintenance schedule for these products at no additional cost to assist with limiting this damage.
- Final evaluation for determining warranty work is at dealerchairs.com discretion.